Новость

of skin cancers removed off my fa

Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

lw789
lw789

#1 lw789 » 14.07.2018, 06:55

NEWARK, N.J. -- Devils coach Pete DeBoer has been looking for one of his goalies to get hot and take over the majority of the playing time. Marty Brodeur gave DeBoer a clear answer Saturday night with one of his best games of the season. Dainius Zubrus scored two goals in the third period and Brodeur made 33 saves, leading the New Jersey Devils past the Tampa Bay Lightning, 3-0. "Its exactly what we needed at the right time," DeBoer said of Brodeur. "That game (Friday, 3-2 loss to the Penguins) night took a lot out of us and I knew the difference was going to be the goaltending." Brodeur earned his third shutout of the season and 124th of his career. "I know for me, its always been hard not to be there all the time," Brodeur said. "Its the way it is when you have two guys who can play. It always makes decisions difficult." Jaromir Jagr assisted on both goals to raise his assist total to 1,024. Damien Brunners seventh goal had broken the scoreless tie in the second period. "It was a really nice pass and it doesnt happen a lot these days," Brunner said. "I was able to generate some speed and Geli (Eric Gelinas) made a great pass." Jagr skated behind the net and passed to Zubrus on doorstep of the crease for the goal at 6:44 of the period. Then, at 9:36, Jagr put a backhand shot on goal and Zubrus was there to knock in the rebound for his seventh goal and a 3-0 advantage. Brodeur came up with two of his best saves in the third to thwart the Lightning. First, he turned away a breakaway chance with a pad save on Nikita Kucherovs shot. Then he smothered a point-blank shot by J.T. Brown. "I have no clue," when asked how he made the save on Kucherov. "I didnt feel it and didnt know what it was. I got lucky." Brunner scored at the 15:37 mark. Rookie defenceman Eric Gelinas made a pass up the middle to Brunners stick, just before the blue line. Brunner got between two defenders for a break on goal, deked to his left and then pushed a forehand past Lightning goalie Anders Lindback. Mark Fayne was credited with an assist. The Lightning put pressure on Brodeur in the second period, outshooting the Devils 14-5. Before Brunners goal, Brodeur had Martin St. Louis muttering to himself in the second period after the Devils goalie foiled a scoring chance by the Lightnings star. St. Louis received a pass in front and wristed a high shot from the point that Brodeur managed to grab out of the air with his glove. "Marty was Marty tonight, for sure," St. Louis said. "I didnt get a lot of wood on it and I was frustrated. It was a good save. We were surging and had chances, but they got the second goal, that made it tough." In the first minute of the third period, Brunner was denied a second goal when Lindback came up with a big save on a shot from the right circle. NOTES: The Devils were 3 for 3 in penalty kills vs. the Lighting, giving them the best penalty kill percentage in the NHL .933 (42 of 45). ... Tampa Bay star Steve Stamkos joined his teammates for the morning skate at the Prudential Center on Saturday, 33 days after breaking his leg in a collision with a goal post. "My 4-week X-ray looks good. Im just trying to progress," said Stamkos in a video on the Lightning website. Stamkos had 14 goals and 23 points in 17 games before the Nov. 11 injury sustained in Boston. Alec Ogletree Jersey . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits. Alec Ogletree Giants Jersey . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-90-giants-bj-hill-jersey.aspx. The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. Saquon Barkley Jersey .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. New York Giants Jerseys . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face.Norman, OK (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Spangler and Jordan Woodard scored 15 points apiece to lead No. 19 Oklahoma to an 85-51 win over Weber State on Monday. TaShawn Thomas added 13 points while Buddy Hield and Dinjiyl Walker scored 10 apiecce for the Sooners (8-3), who were coming off Saturdays 69-67 loss to nationally ranked Washington in Las Vegas.dddddddddddd Chris Golden scored 12 points to lead the Wildcats (4-6), who have dropped three of their last four. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Название раздела: Разное
Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Разное»